Friday, December 22, 2006

Have you Started Christmas Shopping?

I am one of those silly people who leave all of their Christmas shopping to the very last minute and then run around like an absolute mad woman in the last few days trying to decide what it is I am actually going to buy everyone.
This year will probably be no different as I am still yet to start, however, I have been putting some thought into ideas and thought that I would share them with you. Hope that they may help those ones who are more organised than I!
Giftboxed DVD sets – ie. all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies or all of the James Bond movies
- Magazine subscriptions – Ralph, FHM, Inside Sport, Wheels, etc for Men or Marie Claire, House & Garden, Gourmet Traveller, etc for Women, or Dolly for girls
- Books – there are always fantastic books that are released specially for this time of year
- Funky sunglasses
- Colourful bags & floppy hats
- Cute pyjama sets
- Golf Balls
- Outdoor inflatable swimming pools for kids
- Swish walkabout phones for the house
- Ipods
- Anything from Design Domain stores
- New tablet laptop computers
- Sarongs
- Groovy cook books
- Shot glasses or great beer glasses
- Voucher from SA Great for a weekend away
- Gift Vouchers
I am a self confessed Christmas lover, and I look forward to this period every year, as it is always stressful & fun & catching up with people & eating & drinking - all the good things ! Enjoy !!

Karen Raffen, CEO.


www.toop.com.au

No comments: