Friday, May 04, 2007

³The Reluctant Investor²

I hesitate to make a list
Of opportunities I¹ve missed;
Investments that were in my grip -
I watched them through my fingers slip;
Prime properties I should have bought
Were lost because of over-thought;
I thought of this, I thought of that;
I could have sworn I smelled a rat,
And while I thought things over twice,
Another grabbed them at that price.
It seems I always hesitate,
Then make my mind up much too late.
A very cautious man am I
And that is why I never buy.
I chose to think and as I thought,
They bought the house I should have bought!
The golden chances I had then
Are lost and will not come again.
Today I cannot be enticed
For everything¹s so overpriced.
The deals of yesteryear are dead;
The market¹s soft - and so¹s my head!
At times a teardrop drowns my eye
I had the chance, but did not buy;
And now life¹s saddest words I pen -
IF ONLY I¹D DECIDED THEN.
Excerpt from www.quartile.com.au
Don¹t miss your opportunity to find an investment property. Register as a
Toop&Toop VIP buyer to hear about possible investment properties before they
become available to the public, or call us if you are looking to sell your
investment property so we can help those looking!
Karen Raffen, CEO

www.toop.com.au <http://www.toop.com.au>


© Toop Real Estate Group

No comments: