Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Addicted.


There must be an easier way to make a living!

Real estate looks so glamorous to outsiders, but the pressure of long hours, the constant rejection and intensely competitive daily grind can take its toll.

Despite all of this, I love it. I have asked myself often: "why do I keep doing this?" The answer is, because I'm addicted. It is in my blood and quite frankly, it's like a drug. The adrenaline rush, the highs and the lows, the good, the bad and the ugly—I can't get enough of it and have been hooked for decades.

You meet so many different people in real estate, in all sorts of situations—some very colourful. Agents get close to people's emotions, which can be challenging at times, yet rewarding at other times.

Property management and sales are both areas of real estate with similar demands; both deal with people from different walks of life, all just doing their thing.

Real estate is never dull or boring and each day literally flies, as the pressure to perform can be intense and incredibly stressful, yet personally fulfilling.

Clients, tenants, community and legal demands these days are often unrealistic, yet we go about our daily tasks of housing people amid their changing needs.

So, who works in this crazy industry?

People like me. People who question: "why am I doing this for a job?" The pay is ordinary, the demands are ridiculous, the hours are long, responsibilities increase daily and it can be really stressful. But it is addictive.

Do you want all of the above?

Give us a call - we are expanding. With another new office building almost complete, we need more property management staff, more sales staff and we will also need more administration staff - there are opportunities everywhere. With Toop&Toop it's a career, not a job.

If you aspire to be the best in the nation in this mad, crazy, yet addictive business of real estate, here is your chance. Be part of the best and most highly awarded real estate agency in the country. And if you're already in the industry, you haven't seen anything like Toop&Toop; so it will be a whole new experience for you too, but you must want to work with the best in the industry.

Call me (0418 824 188), Genevieve (0418 824 178) or Suzannah (0413 594 285), or better still, email me (anthony.toop@toop.com.au) and I'll get the right person to call you.

Get addicted... it's a way of life.

Regards,
Anthony Toop


Find us on Facebook - Toop&Toop Real Estate

   Follow me on Twitter @Anthony_Toop

No comments: